To refer to the Covid-19 emergency, we have introduced the following prevention and safety provisions for our guests.
Below are the health and safety measures we have implemented to help ensure you have a pleasant and relaxing stay :
• We will practice a friendly, but social distancing relationship
• All Corte di Gabriela team members will wear a face mask and gloves, and will measure their temperature daily
• Hotel guests are required to wear a face mask in all common areas and keep 1-meter social distancing
• Tables are arranged to allow for the required 1-meter social distancing protocol
• If you want to minimize exposure from outsiders in your room after arrival (such as housekeeping staff), you may waive daily housekeeping. Daily cleaning service will be provide only on request.
• The surfaces of rooms and common areas are disinfected according to health and safety regulations
• Special attention is given to natural ventilate common areas/rooms
• Sanitization stations to disinfect hands are placed in various areas of the hotel
• A thermal scanner is always available at the hotel
• When you check-in, you will receive useful suggestions and hotel guidelines to help ensure a pleasant stay. Our new passport scanner system will minimize contacts with your personal documents
These regulations have been adopted as a result of Italian legislation of May 25, 2020, in order to prevent the spread of the SARS-COV-2 virus as our hotel resumes its activities.